Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Sell Shanghai National Police (SHGA) Database - 960m Chinese

szakalwarsaw

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
For Sale:

In 2022, the Shanghai National Police Database was dumped by exposed elasticsearch server. Courtesy of ChinaDan

This data is once again on sale.
Governments: data is especially useful because China may be invading Taiwan. This data will not be on sale for long. Get it while you can.

The database is divided into 3 parts:
1. Citizens DB (960m users)
2. Police DB (1.2b records)
3. Food and Delivery orders DB (400gb of data - I do not have the full 20TB of delivery data).

Databases contain information on 1 Billion Chinese national residents and several billion case records, including:
- Name
- Address
- Birthplace
- National ID Number
- Mobile number
- All Crime / Case details

Do not trust other sources

We are the original and official sellers of this data. Other people claim to have this data for sale but it is mostly duplicate data. We are the only source for complete data on chinese citizens!

Contact for sample ( Serious Enquires Only):
Telegram: https://t.me/datainternational

Rules:
1. Middleman / guarantor required
2. I will not split the data. You buy all or nothing.

szakalwarsaw

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Price for citizens DB only (960m users) data reduced to $40 000 USD. One time only!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8