Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

EMAIL BASES FOR SPAM

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Online store of email databases for spam. All databases are parsed from IMAP mail;pass contacts.
www.emailbases.shop
Video example of how to buy:
https://www.youtube....h?v=LO5oSaTxrZI
For example, a test, uncleaned base is used ...

Prices:
$60 for 100 thousand addresses, regardless of the sample.
Some individual samples (by macro) may differ in price.

Discounts:
When replenishing the balance over $ 600, + 20% bonus, when replenishing over $ 1000, + 30% bonus.

How to buy ?
Register on the website www.emailbases.shop, top up your balance using BTC / BNB ( BEP-20 ).
Specify the required domains, or use macros (see the FAQ section, Macros on the site, or read below).
The site will show you statistics for the conditions you specified. Next, indicate the quantity you want to buy. Done) See the video above for an example.
Notice : In "My Base" section you can load your pack of emails that you already got, those emails will be analyzed with those you searching , to avoid buying duplicates. Thats about if you buy from another sellers too. System sell only into 1 hand.
Notice : Use % to define the end of the line, example of searching Germany : .de%

Answers to questions and features:

1) Where is the base. Database from a grab of IMAP contacts for the last year. High validity and response. Big domains in "Personal" section, corporate domains in "Corporate".
2) Selling in one hand. The system removes your base from "Sale", but keeps it as sold. All new emails I upload to the site are checked for duplicates with both sold and sold email databases. Therefore, resale is excluded.
3) No duplicates. The system checks all bases for duplicates, both with bases on sale and with sold ones.
4) Security. All your purchases are available only to you and are available for download in your personal account. Also, the system does not keep logs.
5) MoneyBack. Balance withdrawal is not possible. Think before adding large amounts to your balance. I will not run after everyone on request to withdraw $ 2!
6) Referral program. Get 5% on your balance from every purchase of your referral!
7) Flexible system of macros:
MACROS 1:
We also need a macro%, which will mean that the end of the line must be after or before the specified value.
Example:
Search: .com%
Result: abdf.com
Because the result could be .com.de, .com.uk, etc. The end of the line shows us that such results should be truncated.
Example2:
Search: .com.%
Result: abdf.com.uk
MACROS 2:
^ & ^ - where & is a character before or after which you want to search for a query.
Example 1, "search up to @ character": info ^ @ ^
Results :
info@
info1@
2info@
asdinfo@
Example 2, "search from the beginning of a line to the @ character":% info ^ @ ^
Results :
info@
info1@
info2@
Example 3, "search from the @ symbol to the end of the line": ^@^.com.au%
Results :
@asd.com.au
@qaz.com.au

Contacts :
jabber : [email protected]

Example of Search:

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Database from a grab of IMAP contacts for the last year. High validity and response. Big domains in "Personal" section, corporate domains in "Corporate".
Corps are validated by PMTA test mailing, most bounces removed.

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Looking for some special request ? Contact me via Ticket, so i will load new bases...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8