Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

[CSA] - mail;pass checker IMAP/POP3/SMTP ,key search, bruteforce, letter Append

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Dear Clients ! Be carefull ! There are a lot of scam regarding CSA products! Do not buy from hands and do not engage in dialogues with anyone other than the contacts indicated on the site! The purchase is carried out only through the website: www.csa.productions

Purchase through the site ONLY ! www.csa.productions
Discount until 29.04.2024
300$ per license for 3 PC's

Purchase only through the site! www.csa.productions

Terms of Use :
1. Resale of a license without the consent of the author is prohibited
2. The author has the right to revoke a license when trying to crack, hack software
3. The author has the right to change the terms of use of the license without personal notice to users
4. The support is provided only to persons who have acquired licenses on the official website

Key features :
  • Support of any size files
  • IMAP , POP3, SMTP
  • IMAP validity check
  • IMAP keyword searching ( headers : FROM, SUBJECT, MESSAGE part, Mixed requests supported; Regular expressions supported )
  • IMAP keyword statistic ( Statistics on keywords in any format ( set by a macro . see the "Format Results" tab ) )
  • IMAP downloading letters by keywords ( find and load exact letters that you interested in ). Those. using macros, you can set any output format for further work with any other software. For example: "mail;pass", "host,port,login,pass", "login,pass,port,keyword,keywordscount' and any other format...
  • IMAP letter append ( uploading your letter to INBOX ), ATTACH & attach randomize supported . Loading a bunch of letters at once supported.
  • IMAP letter delete ( delete user letters by your keyword )
  • IMAP contacts grab ( Collecting, grabing of contacts (from all folders) (create your own valid and fresh databases for spam), from headers FROM, To (It is possible to specify your list of exclusion masks so as not to collect garbage) Gathers together with the name. It is possible to add date stamps for receiving / sending a letter, a folder from which it was taken. (Convenient for further sorting) )
  • POP3 validity check
  • POP3 keyword searching ( headers : FROM, SUBJECT, MESSAGE part, Mixed requests supported; Regular expressions supported )
  • POP3 contacts grab ( Collecting, grabing of contacts (from all folders) (create your own valid and fresh databases for spam), from headers FROM, To (It is possible to specify your list of exclusion masks so as not to collect garbage) Gathers together with the name. It is possible to add date stamps for receiving / sending a letter, a folder from which it was taken. (Convenient for further sorting) )
  • SMTP validity check
  • SMTP check sending ( Doest it send or not )
  • SMTP delivery check ( Check delivery on your mail box ), Deliverability statistics supported
  • Any output format ( Output of results in any format you specify ) , see. "Result Format" page screenshot above.
  • Brute function ( Ability to automatically generate additional passwords for the check (based on username, password, host, MX records) ) , see. "Brute force" page screenshot above.
  • No limits on launching copies, Ability to bind to 3 servers, free rebinding through your personal account.
  • Ample opportunities for customization for personal characteristics, manual change of configs (for those who know), flexible settings for socks.

• Check speed: Up to 20kk per day, depending on the power of the server and the speed of the socks. I use 3500 threads and 5 copies of the software on my server.
  • Better than analogues: Constant automatic updates, a complex scheme for determining the host and port (there are no analogues for checking corps), support for mozilla autoconfig (automatic check), Lifetime license, wide configuration options.
  • Socks support: yes, socks4/5, reading both from a file and from a link
  • Socks check: built-in (with the ability to set streams)
  • Socks with authorization: yes
  • Multithreading : yes
  • Multilingual : EN / RU / UA
  • Supported OS : Win XP/Vista/7/10 , Windows server 2008 and above

( Lifetime ) , all updates are free !
Official site : www.csa.productions (purchase ONLY through the site)
Contacts : [email protected]

For cooperation, write by contacts. It is possible to advertise your services directly in the software, in the "Collaboration" tab!

Example of letter searching & downloading by keywords :

Example of uploading/appending letter into INBOX:

Small preview ( old version ):
https://www.youtube....h?v=7hajLDeoeCc

Letter uploading/appending example ( old version ):
https://www.youtube....h?v=kE14dBNpqlg

Working with Korean domains:
https://www.youtube....h?v=3XbNjwqRArc

ENG FAQ : http://www.csa.productions/FAQ_ENG.pdf
RUS FAQ : http://www.csa.productions/FAQ.pdf

Reviews of the software at another forums :
https://forum.exploit.in/topic/148191/
https://bhf.gg/threads/605541/

Official site : www.csa.productions (purchase ONLY through the site)
Contacts : [email protected]

Last edited:

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Please update to version 2.5.4
Changes:
1. Changes in the operation of the CSA web config. The config has been moved to the user's local machine (Db.db). The file is self-updating in terms of changesISP configurations, if suddenly the domain ISP changed its config. But new ISPs are not added to the file.
2. Changes in request buffering. Now only requests to corporate emails are buffered.
3. Added new subdomain masks for the host brute, Ini.ini file

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
v.2.5.6 Change log
1. Quick launch (via CMD)

When you launch it simply, the software opens with the same parameters as in normal mode. Those. with those that were at the time of shutdown last time.
When you close EXE, the software remembers your choice and saves all content and selected options, except for the options in the main tab.

Options available to run via terminal:

/imap - turns on a regular check
/imap_search - search for keywords
/imap_contacts - download IMAP contacts
/append - Add letter function
/pop3 - enables pop3 check (only available if imap is enabled)
/pop3_contacts - download POP3 contacts
/smtp - enables smtp check
/smtpsend - enables checking for smtp sending
/source="full path to the mail;pass file" (the value is indicated in quotes)
/threads="number of check threads" (the value is indicated in quotes)
/socks_threads="number of threads per sock check" (the value is indicated in quotes)
/run - start command

Commands can be in any order

Run with previous specified values:

C:\path\CSA.exe /source="C:\path\Source.txt" /run
Those. It is enough to specify the file with mail;pass and point to Start.

If you want to change the included options and launch the software with new options, you should specify them.

For example (Check SMTP, 500 threads):

C:\path\CSA.exe /source="C:\path\Source.txt" /smtp /threads="500" /run

In case of errors, the program will not start and will notify you.

2. Added macro "Folder" for the output results of "Key word search"
- "Folder" - points to the folder where the request was found

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
v.2.5.7
1. Added downloading of attachments. KeywordSearch => Download Attach .
If the letters at your request contain an attachment it will be uploaded to the ATTACH folder => [email protected]
Those. A separate folder will be created for each email.
Attachments are uploaded separately from letters, so it is not necessary to enable email downloading.
2. Fixed a small bug with opening the "Request Group" when starting the application.
Now, when you open the application, it opens exactly the group of requests that was open when the software was closed.
3. Minor fixes

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
[V. 2.6.1] Update

1. The DB.db Config has been changed - it has been trimmed down, leaving only the main big domains. Since corporations change their configs quite often, there is no point in adding them to the database.
This is due to the host search scheme and the features of the software. Please don't write to me about this. If you are stubborn, then the old config is DB2.db, just
rename it.
2. Added the "Database" tab in which you can view the contents of the DB.db config and change it if necessary.
*Note: Do not change the config during checking.
How to work with the "Database" tab:
1. Click the "Load" button - load the DB.db file and display it in the table.
2. If necessary, change the definition. The "Search" button, having previously selected a filter in the drop-down list, will find the line you need.
You can search by host or domain. Search using the "substring in string" occurrence method, i.e. You only need to specify part of the search string.
For example :
Search purpose: constructionhostcompany.com
Enter: construct
3. If the config changed, click the "Save" button and the changed config will be saved and replace DB.db
4. "Insert" button - loads new data into the config in the format:
domain(without @),imaphost,imapport,ssl(yes/no),tls(yes/no),pop3host,pop3port,ssl(yes/no),tls(yes/no),smtphost,smtpport,ssl(yes/ no),tls(yes/no)
3. The "Rebrute" option of the "Config" tab has been remade. Rebrute is now shared with "Socks connection attempts" and divides the specified attempts for two options.
Enabled Rebrute - works only for server responses like "Username or Password invalid" etc.
This is due to the fact that some domains do not like socks, but they do not say about it, but simply write a standard answer, the same for all situations.
Enabling this option will slow down the program, since all "BAD" with different result codes will be rechecked.
4. Fixed date conversion error when deleting emails. The error occurred in the case of broken headers not formed according to the RFC.
5. Small fixes.

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Looking for extra options !? Drop me a request in ticket sytem, so maybe i will provide it in the next updates !

alboraa41

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
this tool is good but am surprised that it cant crack usa edu i tried alot time no valid from edu combo list

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
this tool is good but am surprised that it cant crack usa edu i tried alot time no valid from edu combo list
Software works with any domains, searching and brute hosts with MX & AA records, so have to works fine. Use "Debug" Option in "Config" page, check few lines with Debug, then find ".slog" file in CSA folder with full log of socket conversation with server.. So you will find all server responses, maybe something wrong with proxy or etc..

alboraa41

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
please i dont really understand...the soft works normally but anytime i load USA edu domain list it does not see valid is there any additional setup for that or anything i need to add

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
please i dont really understand...the soft works normally but anytime i load USA edu domain list it does not see valid is there any additional setup for that or anything i need to add
Please, use the Ticket system at the site to solve any troubles ! Read my previous message again, use "Debug" option to check server responses and send me ".slog" file via ticket system. Use workupload.com or any another file sharing to send me this file. I dont use forum for conversations ! Use my official contacts please !

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Discount until 29.04.2024
300$ per license for 3 PC's

v.2.6.3
1. Fixed a bug in determining the date of Letters with an attachment when downloading attachments of the mixed search type "Mixed"
2. Added sorting and separation of results into bigs/corps ("Result Format" tab)
When this option is enabled, the results in the specified format will be split into two files.
The list of bigs (personal) is specified in the "PersonalDomains.txt" file in the project folder. The comparison is made using the search method
"substring in string". All domains that will not be contained in the "PersonalDomains.txt" file will be defined as corporate and such results will be saved into the corresponding output file.
The "substring in string" method means the occurrence of a "substring in a string".

Example1:
String to be checked: [email protected]
Contents of PersonalDomain.txt: mail.com
Result: [email protected] - will be defined as big because it contains mail.com.

Example2:
String to be checked: [email protected]
Contents PersonalDomain.txt : @mail.com
Result: [email protected] - will be defined as a corp because it does NOT contain @mail.com.

3. Small fixes.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8