Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

CSA mail;pass checker LITE edition

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
I decided to make a LITE version of CSA mail;pass checker. For this purpose I am creating a new top, as this software has different functionality and will be different updates.
Link to PRO version : https://niflheim.world/threads/csa-...tp-key-search-bruteforce-letter-append.49184/

Since many people the price of PRO version is very high, and advanced functionality is not needed, LITE version will support only the basic functionality, namely :

- Validity check IMAP / POP3 / SMTP
- Keyword/Letter search + letter downloading
- Database edit
- Custom Results format
- Results sorting personal/corporate

I.e. Validity check + letter downloading by keywords is available.

Functionality which is not available in LITE version:
- Attache pumping
- Collect contacts from IMAP / POP3
- Add email to inbox
- Statistics directly in the software
- Brute force and generation of additional passwords
- Check SMTP for sending
- Deleting emails from owner's mail

Price : 50$ LifeTime
License for 1 PC .
Purchase only through official site : www.csa.productions

Screenshots :

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

CSA_software

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
I remind you that you can buy the program exclusively through the website . I do not sell manually, no need to write me in PM or send me your telegram. If you have any questions, please write to official contacts, or better in Tickets on the site.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8