Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

The UPDATE is ready. 100% valid rate.

surcemax

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
The UPDATE is ready. 100% valid rate.

Hurry up mates! The trade starts from now!
You missed our production

We are having a GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!
Hurry up and get your pockets full of rustling CASH! Good Luck BROTHERS!

HERE FAST AND SURE WORK 100% SAFE

Dumps with Pin is a really great way to invest your money to make Great profits. , but to start making great profits you must know how to use Dumps+Pin!

When you buy dump with pin, each piece comes with the track2 and the Pin to that specific Dump. So, when making card you only need to write the track 2

For example: 4147097698495167=180320115218492901, this is the track2 and this is all you need in order to write dump on to card.

Majority of stores and ATM’s where dumps are used DO NOT NEED TRACK1

Dumps with Pin can be used all over the World where Visa, Master, AMEX, Discover and maestro are excepted. You can use dumps with pin at almost every ATM and Store. So, the best way to make full use of dumps is to check the balance at ATM and you can know the balance of each Account before going to make purchases.

Some customers struggle in being able to use 201 Chip dumps, but there are many ways to By-Pass chip.

These methods for 201 use are, the best method is using cards with the chip malfunctioned. This means that the card has a chip which is programmed to malfunction chip readers and automatically lets you swipe your card to make purchase. This works very good on VeriFone and Ingenico, which are the 2-main card and chips readers in majority of stores around the Globe.

Another method to use 201 dumps in stores is to Insert a card with a fake chip (not programmed chip) Insert 3 times and then this will malfunction chip reader for you to be able to swipe your card. These 2 methods are the best way to bypass chip readers for you to be able to swipe 201 dumps and again track1 is not needed to use any of the Dumps with Pin.

If you know how to use the dumps with pin, you will be able to maximize Profits for a longtime. In our shop, we also offer credit Dumps with Pin and there is 2 ways to use the Credit dumps. You can withdrawal cash from the atm with credit card Dumps+Pin. When withdrawing from Credit card you must select the credit card option on the ATM not Checking or Savings like the Debit dumps+Pin. when you do this, you will be able to withdrawal cash from the Credit Line of the Account. You can Keep withdrawing cash from ATM until the credit card has Reached its credit limit. Credit Limits are different all depending on the card holders available credit Limit.

Another way to use credit Dumps+Pin is to go to stores which have the option of using pin to with credit card purchases, this way usually works very Strong as compared to using credit card dumps with No PIN. But the Issue with this method is that many stores DO NOT have the option of using Pin to make credit card purchases but there are specific stores and markets which allow you to do so.

So, that’s what makes the credit Dumps+Pin different from debit Dumps+Pin. because Debit cards can be used with pin at ANY stores or markets. So, with the Pin of a debit card you can make any type of purchase you choose to make at any location. Many people choose to make money orders or make electronic purchases. Any type of purchase doesn’t matter but you must keep in mind that some Dumps work for a certain amount because people set up the accounts to minimize spending. But there is also cards with very large spending limits or withdrawal limits. it just depends on the account holder.

The main thing is to always know how to use Dumps+Pin and once you understand these Different factors that influence the working of dumps you will be able to maximize on all profits from Each piece. This mean understanding that all Pieces work differently for different amounts just depending on balances and card Spending/Withdrawal Limits. Sometimes the location of user also plays a factor in the Use of Dumps.

=========================================DM NOW

Contact=======
=======

MAIL : [email protected]

Telegram : @whitewalker11

Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.

Would like to introduce we are Anonymous - We are Team Make Money Online and I'm Leader of Team.
We're looking for good and long-partners for our Business.
Working friendly, high sense of responsibility,fast,quality,reliable and ensure absolute security 100% for Partners

WHY I DO THIS

Some clients asked me why I do this when I can do this for myself, well, of course I do this for myself, I'm not idiot, I have partners who pick up the money for me, but I'm not only interested in cash, I'm also interested in cryptocurrencies, I think is the money of the future, so I exchange a transfer for cryptocurrency, a good deal to be honest and for now everyone is earning, I earn cryptocurrency and you earn money until, that's all, until my service works I will do this for long term, so I suggest to you all to enjoy. I can assure you that I comply 100% with my orders and with my clients, I'm serious in my work and I expect the same attitude from you

PAYPAL PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We make our PayPal Transfers from Clean Accounts, you have no risk to get caught – it will look like a Moneygift from a stranger.
We do not send from stolen Accounts, so no one will Callback the money. For your and our security, we wont send more than 5.000 $ in the Month to the same PayPal ID.
If you can wash bigger amounts, write us for transfer from 10.000 $ to 50.000 $. We have ways to let it looking legit as fuck, but you need a real company or something else.

WESTERN UNION PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We use CC combined with years of experience to make the successful transfers.
Using KVM devices at various Western Union agents and delete transactions on the Western Union Network after transfer. This Transfer is totally safe and you will have no trouble collecting your money.

MTCN and other details will be sent automatically by email within 1 hour after we confirm and receive your payment.

You can not make more than 2 Western Union transactions per day, and receive more than 5000$ with the same personal information. In this case, the Western Union will close access to its database.

Info Needed For a WU transfer :
1: First Name & Last Name
2: City
3: Country
4: Email

CASH APP PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We make our Cash App Transfers from Clean Accounts, you have no risk to get caught.
We do not send from stolen Accounts, so no one will Callback the money. For your and our security, we wont send more than 10.000 $ in the Month to the same Cash App email.

PAYMENT METHODS

Bitcoin/ETH Cryptocurrency/ Perfect Money/Western Union

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
No Time wasters Please

Strictly Legit And Safe With No Risk?/No Cap......#Long Term Bussiness#.......#Stay Clean#
Legit Verified Quality Fullz AND Cc

==========Normal Cc formate=========================

FirstName:
LastLame:
Address:
City :
State:
Email :
ZipCode:
Phone:
CardNumber :
ExpiryDate :
CVV2 :

==========================Uk Formate=========================================
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Account Number:
Sort Code:
Card Number:
Debit Cvv:
CreditCard Number:
Email Address:
Password:
Exp. Date:
Cardholder Name:
Invoice Address:
United Kingdom
Phone:
ATM PIN

================================Usa Formate==================================
User ID :
Password :
Full Name :
Address :
City :
State :
Zip Code :
Phone No :
E-mail Address :
Email Password :
Mother Maiden Name :
Driver's License :
Account Number :
Routine Number :
Date of Birth :
Social Security No :
ATM PIN Code :
Credit Card Number:
Expiration Date :
CVV Number :
ATM PIN

=========================================DM NOW

Contact=======
=======

MAIL : [email protected]

Telegram : @whitewalker11

Hurry up and get your pockets full of rustling CASH! Good Luck BROTHERS!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8