Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Selling Personal Wise Accounts

sothebys

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
Hello Everyone! Proud to be finally part of this community
[Image: pepeclap2.gif]

I am offering high-quality, fully verified personal Wise accounts for refunds and your other needs. Very low % of bans is guaranteed!

What you get by ordering Wise from me:

- Fully verified Wise account

- 24h support

- Full package of papers to account including photo with the piece of paper to withdraw funds from blocked account (if this happened)

- No fee top up EUR to Wise if needed

- Free additional docs like source of income or proof of address if Wise support asks for it

- Access to email and paid virtual number of 1 month of course

Price: $85

Liars as a MiddleMan is always welcome but if you have good rate on this forum then I can send product first before payment

I provide 1-week warranty for all accounts you bought from me. If any of them get locked I make a replacement, no refund

Wise is not only option I can provide. If you're looking for some other verified accounts like Revolut, Bunq, Paysend or any crypto exchange then feel free to contact me about that

Wise EUR to USDT/BTC
USDT/BTC to Wise EUR
13% fee, max amount up to EUR3000

Telegram: @sothbs

Have a great and profitable day!
[Image: pepeokay.png]

sothebys

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
Dont forget to follow my TG channel for updates: @sothebysverifies