Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Programming Practical React Native. F. Zammetti

Redman

Forumteam
Staff member
Tignarman
Reaction score
NL COIN
1604852307276.png
In this book, you’ll learn React Native, by building real apps, not just simple, contrived examples (although there are a few of those early on, as concepts are introduced). As you go through the projects, you’ll see how to use various capabilities of React Native, including the user interface and application programming interfaces (APIs) it provides. By the end, you’ll have a good handle on what React Native offers, and you’ll be in a good position to go off and create the Next Big Thing app.

I highly recommend grabbing the source code download bundle from the Apress web site for this book (or on GitHub—Apress maintains a repo there as well) and digging into it, building it, and playing with it, as you read through the book. This isn’t the olden days of computers (like when I was growing up!), when you had to type in all the code from a magazine (yes, I really did that!). Now, it’s all there, ready to be compiled and run, so you can spend your time learning, rather than typing.

I hope you enjoy this book and learn a great deal from it. That’s definitely my intention! So, grab a snack, pull up a comfy chair, have your laptop at the ready, and get on in. Adventure awaits! (And, yes, I realize full well how corny that sounds.)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8