Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Hacxx Chat Poster v1 - A poster to increase views

hacxx

Local User
Bond
Reaction score
NL COIN
Hacxx Chat Poster v1 is a project that i start and re-start multiple times. At first was a search dork then i convert to a cse api call and then at the end i had to go back to search dork as rules tend to be so slim that it affects the search results.

Essencially i made a html webapp where the user can select a server to get the results with "&filter=0". There are 7 servers with the possibility of getting the nameserver (ns) and obtain all chat boxes available (The only security is captcha).

The first working project or beta was sold for $10 on PayPal and it did get the results. The advantage of this server is that by spamming a message with link you could display your site on other sites, blogs, forums, etc.

The second time i build a webapp, and by taking advantage of cookies to save information directly in Chrome i build a bot that automatically posted a text and link. Around 300 "boxes".

The server doesn't allow robots so your chat is not recorded in search engines but can be scrape.

View a scrape from nameserver
(Total of 7,555)

Download:

Download:

Virus Scan:
The file is in plain text

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8