Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Sell Eliminate your competitor! Website pessimization service.

wlimak

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
I offer comprehensive solutions for pessimizing sites. If you want to lower the competitor's site from the TOP to the bottom, please contact us.

When ordering several sites at once, I make good discounts.

Services are also possible exactly the opposite - to promote sites in the TOP. Prices in both cases are negotiable and depend on the complexity of the task.

Prices for website pessimization are reduced, 1 domain = $70, when ordering from 5 domains, the price for 1 domain is $50

In the process of pessimizing sites, laws are not violated in any way, the whole process occurs without hacks. Google will impose filters on the domain and the site is sent to the bottom under the ags and, accordingly, departure from Google.

If you are interested in this offer, write to me via telegram contacts https://t.me/Wlimak @wlimak

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8