Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Programming C# 7.1 and .NET Core 2.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development (2018). M. Price

Redman

Forumteam
Staff member
Tignarman
Reaction score
NL COIN
1604835346859.png
There are C# books that are thousands of pages long that aim to be comprehensive references to the C# programming language and the .NET Framework.

This book is different. It is concise and aims to be a fast-paced read that is packed with hands-on walkthroughs. I wrote this book to be the best step-by-step guide to learning modern cross-platform C# proven practices using .NET Core.

I will point out the cool corners and gotchas of C#, so you can impress colleagues and employers and get productive fast. Rather than slowing down and boring some readers by explaining every little thing, I will assume that if a term I use is new to you, then you will know how to Google an answer.

At the end of each chapter is a section titled Practice and explore, in which you will complete hands-on practical exercises and explore topics deeper on your own with a little nudge in the right direction from me.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8