Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

18+ Bank Logs Dumps +pins FullZ and pros ( FRESH UPDATE ) Clone cards CVV US UK AU CA EU INTER Cashapp Transfer PayPal Transfer

Timer

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
~~~~ Hello Everyone Welcome To The World Carding ~~~~~

- Im hacker, good seller, best tools, sell online 24h.
- I want introduce to you my services and sell fresh cC (va/master,amex,d,bin,dob,fullz..) all country, Dumps

track 1&2, Account paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and Software Bug Transfer Western Union.
- I sell cc Fresh - Fast and Good price.
- And I need good buyer for bine long-term.
sell cc good and fresh 100%, sell cc good fresh cheap, sell cc shop, sell cc all country
sell cc , sell cc bin, sell cc fullz info, sell cc vbv, sell cc good and fresh, sell cc live 100%, sell

*GUARANTEE 100% VALID FRESH

Sell Transfers Money
Bank Logs
Dumps +pins
FullZ and pros ( FRESH UPDATE )
Clone cards

Sauce or Methods
CVV US UK AU CA EU INTER
Cashapp Transfer
PayPal Transfer

===> Western Union transfer (WU Transfer) ($/£/€)

(EU,UK,Asia,Canada,US,France,Germany,Italy, Spain ,.. African)
wu transfer hack, hack western union online, hacking into western union, hack western union money transfer online, how to hack western union mtcn

=====================================

GMAIL:[email protected]

TELEGRAM @MagnumT11

=====================================

=> MY RULES:
- Customer want test please buy for test and if the cvv is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
- Customer buy over 15, I will discount for you.
- I have a replacement policy for bad cvv. All my cvv are inspected before sale.
- Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want and warranty for you 24h after you buy

payment method BITCOIN AND AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH CASH RECIEPTS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
lets share cakes together!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8